Thursday 7 February 2013

Louise Gray for Topshop - Cream Blush Duo

The other week I was having a browse on the Topshop website and thought I'd sneak a peek in the sale section on the off chance that any makeup products would still be available (3 weeks into January, not likely..) but I was pleasantly surprised! I found this gorgeous Louise Gray cream blush duo still available for £3.50! I didn't even have to contemplate it, with a saving of £9 I couldn't say no! A few days later it arrived and I couldn't wait to start snapping some photos to share with all of you...








As always with Topshop products the packaging is seriously gorgeous and so trendy (is trendy a really lame word?) but you know what I mean. The compact comes in a yellow box with a gold star print on the front and the compact itself is so beautiful. As soon as I opened it I thought, summer! This would be a perfect blush product to carry with you to the beach or out for cocktails in the sun (am I the only one fantasising about summer already?) it's lime green with a shiny gold design on the front and when you open it up you're greeted with a really generous sized mirror. Anything with a mirror is a bonus in my book! So handy when you're out and about. You get 2 really good sized blush shades, one in a bright coral and another in a dusky pink.

The pink is perfect for me as I have quite a pale complexion and blue eyes so anything that adds a nice pink blush to my cheeks works really well but I'm also hoping that by the summer when I should have more of a tan, the coral will be perfect to try!





When you first apply them, they look pretty bright and they're definitely well pigmented but they blend so easily and leave quite a sheer colour which is buildable. They're super creamy as you'd expect and for £3.50 this duo was an amazing bargain! Even at it's original price of £12.50 it's still great value. 2 gorgeous colours in one handy compact. Perfect :)

Have you got any favourite cream blush products? And have you tried any of the other Louise Gray for Topshop products? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. The packaging of this duo looks great! I hope this will be available in the TopShop here in Sydney, Australia!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS