Thursday 23 May 2013

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box

I only received this little gem today, but I had to share it with you! 

I was so excited to see the white and yellow Selfridges box arrive this morning, it definitely felt like Christmas all over again :) I ordered their Summer Beauty Box on Monday after seeing how many fab products were inside. Most of them are things I've been desperate to try for ages so at £25 for £70 worth of products, it was a done deal.






Selfridges Summer Beauty Box 
Molton Brown Moisture Bath & Shower Gel 100ml 
Erborian BB Creme 
Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer 
Lancaster Tan Maximizer/After Sun 50ml
Models Own Neon Nail Polish
Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml 
St Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion 50ml
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray 50ml
Jane Tran Hair Clips 
St Tropez Exclusive In Store Offer Card

I'm most excited about trying the Bumble & Bumble spray, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir & the Tangle Teezer as I've never tried them before and they're all products that are constantly raved about.  But in all honesty I'm pleased with everything in the box!

Here's some close ups of the Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer


 
All in all, Selfridges got this box spot on! It's filled with summer-appropriate products and they're all generous sizes. Definitely worth the £25 price tag. Order yours here before they sell out!

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS