Tuesday 25 June 2013

River Island Summer Wishlist

A bit of a different post today! I haven't posted anything fashion related in a while and it's  been a fair few months since I made a wishlist, so I thought why not combine 
the two.

River Island has always been one of my favourite high street stores. It's one of those shops that always has something for me.  If I need a dress for a special occasion, a new pair of skinnys or a particular pair of sunglasses, River Island always seems to have exactly what I need. They're affordable, everything's super on trend and the quality's brilliant. I'm sure you know all this, so I won't ramble about it any longer! I've recently seen LOTS of fabulous new pieces on their website and I thought instead of doing a bog standard wishlist, I'd try something a bit different. So I've created some little look books below, showing you how I'd put the items together as outfits along with accessories too :) I hope you enjoy it and maybe it'll even give you some outfit ideas!  

Cocktails With The Girls


  Dinner Date


 Shopping & Lunch



 Saturday Night Party


 Night Out

Have you got your eye on anything from RI? And please let me know which is your favourite outfit :) I want them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS