Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekly Wishlist #2

Hi lovelies! Another week, another wishlist : )

I'm obsessed with 2 things this week... Philosophy being the first. Their products are so gorgeous and they have such delicious names! Like Candy Corn lipgloss and Glazed Maple Cake shower gel, it makes me feel all autumny! (Is that a word?!) I literally want everything on their website... so expect to see lots of Philosophy goodies on future wishlists.

My second love this week is lip balm. As soon as October hits I go lip balm crazy! My lips get so dry in cold weather and can end up feeling quite cracked and sore so it's essential for me to use some kind of balm. Mind you I do go a bit mad, applying it every half an hour! I'm always trying new brands and flavours : ) At the moment I'm loving Burt's Bees Pomegranate lip balm and I'm currently running a giveaway so you could win one if you enter here.

Onto this weeks must haves...

OLAY Pro X Cleansing System £25
Kerastase Elixir Ultime £29.35
EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet £5.95
MAC Marilyn Monroe lipstick in Pure Zen £15.50
River Island messenger bag £25
Philosophy Pumpkin Pie shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath £14


Whats on your wishlist this week?

5 comments:

  1. love the lippie!
    this is so cute
    love your blog dear! its so cute and the layout is really fresh
    cold you please give mine a check out pleaseee? would be an honour!
    Its Fashion Damnit
    thank you so much!
    Lots of Love
    xxxx Lottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Of course I'll have a look at your blog! Xx

      Delete
  2. My wish list just doubled in size after reading yours! also I dont know if you know but theres some philosophy products on Cheapsmells.com slightly discounted and free delivery :) ive been reading through your blog and im really enjoying it...now following! :)
    Nicole
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, I'll be checking that out! Definitely my favourite brand right now :) xx

      Delete
  3. I reallyyyy want pure zen too!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS