Sunday 28 October 2012

Hot Fudge Oreo Brownies = Heaven!

I'm a Pinterest addict at the moment, I could trawl through the recipes on there for hours! There's thousands of yummy things to make on there with easy, step by step instructions and last weekend I made a particularly calorific treat.

I love baking, and seeing as I'm a mum it kind of comes with the territory : ) I love rustling up some cookies, marble cake or some yummy cupcakes! But there's nothing better than a hot gooey brownie with some ice cream... I changed the recipe slightly, to make them extra sticky and yummy.

Hot Fudge Oreo Brownies

1 box of premade fudge brownie mix
Eggs and oil (as needed for your brownie mix, but leave out the water!)
Cookies and Cream ice cream
Hot fudge topping (this recipe was American so it called for Hershey's hot fudge topping, obviously they don't sell that in Tesco, so I grabbed some Tesco Finest Chocolate dessert sauce)
Oreos

Combine your brownie mix as instructed on the box (remember to leave out the water).

Add 3 large scoops of ice cream, about 6-7 tbsps of chocolate dessert sauce and mix it all together until you get a smooth, gooey mixture. Feel free to add a bit more chocolate sauce if you feel it needs it.

Pour half the mixture into a greased baking dish.

Layer whole Oreos on top, then pour on the remaining mixture.





Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C for about 30 mins.

Should be firm on top and gooey in the middle.

Serve with a generous scoop of ice cream : )

If you bake one thing this week, then make sure it's these! They are honestly amazing! They didn't last long in my house...



3 comments:

  1. they look amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you on Pinterest and Twitter now :)

    Vicki from alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this just made me so hungry lol *_*

    xx Liyana
    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS